La Social Cup, the popular competition for young social entrepreneurs in France, is coming back with its 6th edition.
It comprises a 6-month adventure for young people who want to make things happen by developing a social or environmental project, and takes place in three steps:
- Meetings in different cities to discover and discuss social entrepreneurship (happening currently)
- Créathons to enable participants to put themselves in the shoes of a social entrepreneur (will start soon)
- A national competition to get entrepreneurs’ projects off the ground (will start soon)
Since September, the organisers of La Social cup have met more than 1,500 young people. Soon, it will be time to register for the Créathons.
About the Créathons
The Créathon is a day of collective innovation to bring out projects of social or environmental utility. During this event, participants can develop their own project or contribute to an existing one. Facilitators guide them while coaches and experts accompany them to move forward with their team. More details are available on its website.
Dates of the events
- November 9: Paris
- November 16: Marseille, Rouen, Toulouse
- November 23: Lille, Montpellier, Nantes, and Strasbourg
- November 30: Bordeaux, Limoges, Lyon, and Rennes
The registration is free but mandatory.
Video: What is social entrepreneurship? (in French)
SKEMA Ventures is a business unit created by SKEMA Business School dedicated to entrepreneurship and innovation. Through a unique value chain, that encompasses teaching, coaching, incubation, and acceleration, SKEMA Ventures allows each SKEMA student and alumni to think, design, test and launch an entrepreneurial project in a global context, on six innovative territories on four continents, benefiting from the best of each local ecosystem. With SKEMA Ventures, GloCal entrepreneurship is born!
Watch this video to know more: https://youtu.be/OAYVo9wtWZM