If you have started your business project and working on strengthening it, here is your opportunity to get some assistance! SKEMA Ventures is conducting the four-day Bootstrap workshop for students in Raleigh from March 24 to 27.
For the first time, in response to the precautionary measures that have been set up to protect people from COVID-19, SKEMA Ventures innovates and go beyond borders: The Bootstrap will be conducted online!
Those who attend the Bootstrap workshop will be able to:
- Define their business’ value proposition to customers
- Design their business model and check its consistency with the competitive positioning
- Practice the pitch of their project
- Gain insights from other entrepreneurs
- Set priorities from improvement
- Prepare the next steps for the creation of their business
The bootstrap online team will comprise Mitchell Weisberg (manager of The Venture Factory, Raleigh) and Philippe Chereau (director of SKEMA Ventures).
Day 1 – Tuesday morning
- 9am – 9.30am: Kick-off and introduction of the BOOTSTRAP Raleigh
- 9.30am – 10.30am: Pitch your entrepreneurial idea
- 10.40am- 11.15am: Defining the value proposition
- 11.15am – 12.30pm: Practice and coaching
Day 1 Deliverables: First draft of the Value Proposition
The afternoon is free to work on your value proposition slides
Day 2 – Wednesday morning
- 9am – 10am: Pitches of the value proposition
- 10am – 10.30am: Using the Business Model Canvas
- 10.40 – 12.30pm: Practice and coaching
Day 2 Deliverables: First draft of your lite business plan
The afternoon is free to work on your business model slides
Day 3 – Thursday morning
- 9am – 10am: Testimonial from an entrepreneur
- 10.15am – 12.30pm: Practice and coaching (cont.)
Day 3 Deliverables: Fine-tuned business model
The afternoon is free to finalize your pitched business plan
Day 4 – Friday morning
- 8.45am: Welcome jury members
- 9am – 11.30am: Final pitch of the business plan in front of the on-line jury
- 11.30am – 12pm: Feedback from the jury
- 12pm – 12.15pm: Wrap-up and seminar conclusion
For more details or to register, please contact Prof. Weisberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SKEMA Ventures is a business unit created by SKEMA Business School dedicated to entrepreneurship and innovation. Through a unique value chain, that encompasses teaching, coaching, incubation, and acceleration, SKEMA Ventures allows each SKEMA student and alumni to think, design, test and launch an entrepreneurial project in a global context, on six innovative territories on four continents, benefiting from the best of each local ecosystem. With SKEMA Ventures, GloCal entrepreneurship is born!
Watch this video to know more: https://youtu.be/OAYVo9wtWZM